The following is a summary of some of the services we can provide:
- Transportation of heavy and oversized cargo.
- On site rigging and moving of equipment.
- Railcar tie-down and clean-up.
- Cargo insurance while in custody of your cargo.
- Security of your cargo while released to our custody.
- Permits and licenses required by agencies involved in a project.
- Temporary storage of your cargo at our facility.
Jacking & Rigging
Within Americans scope of rigging services, and based on years of experience and innovative techniques, we can provide hydraulic jacking methods for moving large and heavy loads, either on or off-site.
Heavy Hauling California
Over the Road
American Heavy Moving and Rigging can assist you in any of your heavy hauling over the road shipping projects.
We use custom designed state of the art over the road shipping transporters that provide the capability of legally transporting heavy loads over the roads and highways throughout the States.
Structure Moving is our business too. American has the expertise and capability to move structures, big or small, on-site or long distances. We have moved very large and heavy trees, apartment buildings and other structures to accommodate new developments.
Super Heavy Oversize
Super Heavy and Oversized loads are of special interest to American Heavy Moving. These projects could be a transformer, a generator, steam vessel, reactors, storage tanks and other items.
Emergency response is one of our specialties. We are structured to respond on short notice to assist emergencies such as train wrecks, earthquakes, transformer failures or any other emergency situation.